My boys are obsessed with cinnamon raisin swirl bread. They could eat an entire loaf in one sitting if I let them. Every Saturday I cook breakfast. Needing to go grocery shopping and out of a few key items, I decided to make do with what I had – cinnamon raisin swirl bread and eggs. Voila, french toast!
This is such a fun twist on classic french toast, just swap out the bread for cinnamon raisin swirl bread.
- Sara Lee Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Breakfast Bread
- Aunt Jemima Syrup
- Powdered Sugar
- Mix your eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Place your bread in the egg mixture, flipping to coat both sides.
- Place your bread on a non-stick griddle.
- Grill until golden brown.
- Serve with syrup and powdered sugar.