Two weekends ago we hosted family and friends for Tallen’s fifth birthday party. Hosting birthday parties can seem like an overwhelming task, but a little preparation can go a long way!
Here are some tips and tricks on how to throw a birthday party your little one will remember.
4-6 Weeks Before
- Choose a date/time/location
- Select a theme/invitations
- Mail/send invitations
2 Weeks Before
- Create a to-do and grocery list
- Delegate tasks
- Select bakery and order dessert
- Purchase decorations/centerpieces
- Reserve special items; photographer, inflatable, etc.
1 Day Before
- Prepare food items
- Pick up items from the bakery
- Clean the party area
- Set the desert/treat table
- Cook/reheat food items
- Greet your guests
- Mail/send Thank You Cards