What a pleasant surprise. I want to thank blogger, Life With Waldo for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Be sure to check out her blog or find her on Facebook.
1. How did you chose the name of your blog?
Easy. The name of my oldest son is Tallen. There is never a dull moment in our house and I love to share my “stories.” I was brainstorming and immediately thought of a “tattletale.” A tattletale reveals secrets or informs, so I married the two; tallentale.
2. Where do you get your inspiration from for your blog posts?
My inspiration comes from my two children, Tallen and Trace, but also experiences that I have had on the journey of motherhood.
3. How do you incorporate blogging into your schedule?
Typically, I’ll blog on my lunch hour or in the evening after the boys are down for the night.
4. What is your favorite book?
I’m not a big reader, but one of my favorite books was What to Expect When You’re Expecting. With my first child, I referenced it avidly. Did everything by the “book.” With the second child, I came to the conclusion to “Expect the Unexpected.
5. What is your favorite movie?
A Christmas Story! I absolutely love this movie. “You’ll shoot your eye out!”
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would love to take a trip with my husband and boys to the Buccaneer ,St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.
7. What is the best trip you’ve ever taken?
My recent trip to Clearwater, Florida, was great. Every year my cousins and I get together without our husbands and children. We laugh, love and just have a good time.
8. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
I love the Fourth of July. It’s a time when all of my family gets together. And I especially love my grandmother’s homemade ice cream.
9. Would you rather watch a sunrise or a sunset?
Sunset. I’m not a morning person. At least, not until I’ve had a gallon of coffee!
10.What is your favorite family tradition?
Cooking dinner and having family over on Christmas Eve is one of my favorite childhood memories. I’ve incorporated this tradition into my family.
A Thomas Point of View A Thomas Point of View
Mom Simplified Mom Simplified
- Create a blog post on your site, answering the questions below.
- In your post, link back to the blog that nominated you.
- Complete the questions.
- Select your nominees. New bloggers, 200 followers or so.
- Provide them with these instructions.
- Assign them 11 questions to answer
- When you are finished, come back to the blog that nominated you, and comment with the link to your blog post so that they can read your answers.
- What is the inspiration behind the name of your blog?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What are five things you can’t live without?
- Define the perfect day.
- What are you afraid of?
- What is your favorite memory?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
- What is the most crazy experience you’ve had while you’ve been out with your child/children?
- Name a place you’d like to live.
- If you were a superhero, what would you secret power be?
- The best things in life are?