This weekend we had a birthday party for my oldest son Tallen. I received so many compliments on my funfetti cake cheese ball recipe that I decided to share it.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups funfetti cake mix, dry
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Vanilla Wafers, graham crackers, fruit, or other cookies for dipping
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter together until combined. Then add in the Funfetti cake mix, sugar, and powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Place the mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap. Bring up all the corners of the plastic wrap and wrap into a ball. Freeze the ball for about 1 1/2 hours or until it is firm enough to keep its shape.
- Place sprinkles on a flat plate and roll the unwrapped cheese ball in the sprinkles. Make sure to press the sprinkles into the cheese ball until it is fully covered.
- Place the ball on a serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and freeze the cheese ball for another 2 hours or overnight. If frozen overnight, thaw for 20-30 minutes before serving. Serve with Vanilla Wafers, graham crackers, fruit, or other cookies.